Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:14 AM
Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:12 AM
If I understand you want to remove the slider on the blog
You can go to
Pagelines > Drag & Drop
and disable the section
You can go to this link to see
If it is not what you expected please wait a moderator´s answer.
Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:19 AM
1. Login to your Wordpress admin dashboard
2. Go to PageLines > Drag and Drop
3. Click on Content Area (so it highlights blue)
4. Then select the Blog template
5. There you should see the Quick Slider section, remove this from the Active Sections area.
6. Save Settings and the Quick Slider should be removed from your Blog Page.
Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:06 PM
Thanks for the tips. In the end, the only way I seemed to be able to get it to go away was; when I was looking at my actual blog page, in the Wordpress admin header there was an 'edit meta' option that I hadn't noticed before. I was able to go in here and click 'hide quickslider' and this time it worked. All the other areas where I tried to turn it off, I was unsuccessful. I'm glad I figured it out! Thanks for trying to help!
Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:59 AM
I am happy to hear your issue has been resolved but the steps I provided above, are correct and following them should remove the Quick Slider from your blog page template.