Photo
- - - - -

How to add line-spacing in single post page?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 timversnel

timversnel

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:11 PM

Fellow bloggers, I would like to add some line spacing in my single post pages to make for easier reading, but how? I've tried messing around a bit with the styles.css file but I just can't find exactly where to insert the line-spacing code. Please help! Many thanks, Tim

#2 timversnel

timversnel

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:30 PM

I forgot to mention which theme I use: iBlogPro 4. Your help is much much appreciated!

#3 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:37 PM

You could start by declaring this rule in the THEME OPTIONS > CUSTOM CODE > CUSTOM CSS `p, .p {line-height:1.7em;}`

#4 timversnel

timversnel

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:37 AM

Thanks for your suggestion Adam! However, this is not exactly what I was looking for, because it changes the linespacing on the entire website. I would like to change the line spacing in the single post pages only. (I like large line spacing, around 2em, for the longer texts while this kind of spacing would sort of pull all the text on like the frontpage and in the navbar out of the layout constraints). Is there a way to change the line spacing in just the single post pages/post content? Thanks!

#5 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:07 PM

oh then just add .postwrap in front of those rules like this `.postwrap p, .postwrap .p`