Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:32 PM
also, for a different slider I would like to change the speed of the sliding:
but the speed seems to remain constant whatever value I put after the data-interval attrinbute (the pause on hover does work!)
Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:53 AM
The only thing i can see from your code is that the interval isn't enclosed in "". According to the bootstrap page you can pass intervals in the shortcodes.
Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:06 AM
I made two carousel sliders, on the same page, one with the data-interval set to 1000, and the other set to 6000, but they both auto-scroll at exactly the same speed, looks like the default. Maybe the 'data-interval' is the wrong shortcode for that? I looked in class.shortcodes.php but couldn't find any shortcode that looked like it affected the speed
Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:00 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:32 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:00 PM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:14 PM
I'm using this code (thanks to Danny) to for the blog page:
and I want to do the same for other pages. I'd like to apply this same to different Page Templates (in this case Template 4). Searched class.template.php and it looks like the templates are simply labelled 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I tried:
but that didn't work. Any idea?
Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:41 AM
You can use the following classes for the templates.
- Template | Default = .default .page-template-default
- Template | 1 = .alpha .page-template-page-alpha-php
- Template | 2 = .beta .page-template-page-beta-php
- Template | 3 = .gamma .page-template-page-gamma-php
- Template | 4 = .delta .page-template-page-delta-php
- Template | 5 = .epsilon .page-template-page-epsilon-php
- Template | Example = .example .page-template-page-example-php
Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:02 AM
I have resolved this topic.