Photo
- - - - -
Resolved

box margin

box

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 aerta

aerta

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

Hi,

I've put a box at the bottom of my pages, and successfully changed its colour to black, using sexy snips. But it has a margin round it which I'd also like to be black. Or just remove the margin. Can you tell me how to do that please?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks.

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

Can you please take a screenshot and point out exactly what margin you'd like to change?

#3 aerta

aerta

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

It's at the foot - where it says 'terms and conditions' etc. I want to lose the white border round it and turn it black

Attached Files

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

Hi there, looking on your site it seems the box has changed to white and the border has vanished. Have you managed to resolve this?

The selector for the box with the t&c's is in #fbox_152 if you still need to make css adjustments :)

#5 aerta

aerta

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

Hi,

Adding
#fbox_152 { background: black;}
to the custom code certainly turned the box black - but it's also pushed the box (or the morefoot area in which it sits) beyond the width of the site at either side. Any idea how I can stop this happening?

Thanks

Attached Files

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17653 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

Hi,

First things first, please do not create duplicate topics regarding the same issue. This only causes confusion, is very annoying and will actually slow our response time. I have closed the other topic and set it as resolved.

Now regarding your issue, please remove the custom CSS you add for the #fbox_152 and replace it with this:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

That should resolve your issue.

#7 aerta

aerta

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

Thanks, that's solved the issue. I didn't duplicate the topic - I just wasn't sure whether the problem was a box problem or a morefoot problem, so I queried both.

Thanks again.

#8 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17653 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

The topic was marked as resolved.