• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 eidoander

eidoander

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

I am using latest version of Frameworks. I have installed a new plugin called CiviCRM (It's an open source project:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

). The plugin is a full-featured constituent management software for WP. It works very well exceptI have an issue: when I create a donation page in the plugin, the plugin automatically assigns whatever template is used for the splash page. In other words, if my Splash landing page is Template 1, then my donation page is Template 1. I have changed this around several times just to see what happens. Unfortunately, I want my landing page to look a certain way and it is incompatible with the way the donation page needs to look. Nothing shows up in the Pagelines admin area for CiviCRM pages and I can find no settings in CiviCRM for template assignments. How can I manually find the code for this page assignment and assign a different page template to the CiviCRM pages? Any thoughts anyone? Here's a link to the page I need to reassign to a different template:

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16342 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

Hi,

All of the PageLines products are built according to WordPress API standards and do work with the majority of plugins out there. Therefore, I think the best course of action would be for you to contact the plugin author and ask for the assistance first.

Then reply here, informing us of their response.

#3 eidoander

eidoander

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Thanks, Danny. I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately, CiviCRM is open source and not fully developed for WP yet. I've already posted the problem in the CiviCRM forums. Haven't heard anything. The plugin was originally developed for Drupal and Joomla and has only recently been available for WP. Not much work has been done on it, even though the user community is growing fast. I expect to see lots of WP installs in the coming year. It's very powerful and useful to the non-profit sector as a donor management tool that will integrate with accounting software. I'll try to keep you posted.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

Thanks, eidoander.

#5 go9media

go9media

• Members

• 20 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

I'm aware this topic is a couple of months old, but I'm looking at a potential CiviCRM / WP / PageLines build for a client this month and am wondering if anyone has an update -- hopefully some good news! -- about how the integration of CiviCRM with WP is going. Any information would be a big help. Thanks!

#6 go9media

go9media

• Members

• 20 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

Update: For anyone looking at this and wondering about a fix, there does seem to be one. Here are a couple of posts explaining it:

Hope this helps!

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

Fantastic!  Thank you so much for contributing to the PageLines Community!  I'm sure many will benefit by this information.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CiviCRM, templates