Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:33 AM
Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:06 PM
Meta info, such as the date, author, etc. is in the Site Options under Blog And Posts.
Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:21 PM
I realized there is a possible missunderstanding in my original post. I want to relocate "Tagged with" line from one location (below content) to another (just under post title and author). Any suggestions?
Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:55 PM
If you want it in the actual post content area your going to have to use a wordpress filter.
Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:47 AM
Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:44 AM
Can you provide a concept image of what you want to achieve please.
Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:34 AM
All you need to do is:
- Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines.
- Go to Site Options and Select Blog and Posts.
- Then scroll down until you see the following settings "Full Width Post Meta" & "Clip Metabar".
- Add the following code to show tags in this area [post_tags]
Then save your settings and you should see this:
Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:20 AM
thank you for kind of workaround. It works, BUT:
- post_tags are now displayed on every post excerpt & clip at home page (where it shouldnot be visible). I want them only on full blog post content pages (as ilustrated on my concept drawing).
- post_tags inside "Full Width Post Meta" & "Clip Metabar" are formated without proper color of clickable and even small arrow is missing (obviously)
Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:59 AM
You will need to use a filter to do this like Simon mentioned earlier. If you're unsure how to do this, I recommend you contact one of our Pros for assistance.