Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved Features section shortcode for using in tabs

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I wanna use features section with tabs shortcode. I have already used Image carousel shortcode http://paste.pagelines.com/4fa but now i wanna use features section so i can point out some parts in the product so the description should be in right or left side.

Please help me to include features in under tabs.

Thanks,

sakkthi

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Sakkthi

I'm afraid you won't be able to wrap a drag & drop section like 'features' inside a the tab shortcode.

You can wrap a shortcode inside another shortcode, which is what you've done previously with the 'image carousel' but this won't work the same for drag and drop sections, which can only be activated by using the drag and drop template page.

However, you could look for a similar third party slider, which is shortcode activated and then wrap that inside the tab shortcode.

Posted · Report post

Hi Sakkthi

I'm afraid you won't be able to wrap a drag & drop section like 'features' inside a the tab shortcode.

You can wrap a shortcode inside another shortcode, which is what you've done previously with the 'image carousel' but this won't work the same for drag and drop sections, which can only be activated by using the drag and drop template page.

However, you could look for a similar third party slider, which is shortcode activated and then wrap that inside the tab shortcode.

Yes I expected but I wanted to confirm it.Thanks a lot.

Kudos

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.