Photo
- - - - -
Resolved

Features section shortcode for using in tabs

features shortcode tabs caurosel slideshow

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 sakkthi subramaniyam

sakkthi subramaniyam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:19 AM

Hi,

I wanna use features section with tabs shortcode. I have already used Image carousel shortcode

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

but now i wanna use features section so i can point out some parts in the product so the description should be in right or left side.
Please help me to include features in under tabs.

Thanks,
sakkthi

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:52 AM

Hi Sakkthi

I'm afraid you won't be able to wrap a drag & drop section like 'features' inside a the tab shortcode.

You can wrap a shortcode inside another shortcode, which is what you've done previously with the 'image carousel' but this won't work the same for drag and drop sections, which can only be activated by using the drag and drop template page.

However, you could look for a similar third party slider, which is shortcode activated and then wrap that inside the tab shortcode.

#3 sakkthi subramaniyam

sakkthi subramaniyam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:54 AM

Hi Sakkthi

I'm afraid you won't be able to wrap a drag & drop section like 'features' inside a the tab shortcode.

You can wrap a shortcode inside another shortcode, which is what you've done previously with the 'image carousel' but this won't work the same for drag and drop sections, which can only be activated by using the drag and drop template page.

However, you could look for a similar third party slider, which is shortcode activated and then wrap that inside the tab shortcode.

Yes I expected but I wanted to confirm it.Thanks a lot.
Kudos

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

The topic was marked as resolved.