Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved grey dividing lines in sidebar widgets disappeared

Question

Posted · Report post

I recently noticed that the grey dividing lines underneath the widget titles in my sidebars have disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else? I noticed this problem after I updated to Pagelines version 2.3 earlier this week. Thanks in advance for any advice.

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi there, haven't heard of this as of yet, but could be something in the new coding has changed slightly.

You can add it back using css. Just add the below to Pagelines>Site Options>Custom Code

.widget .widget-title {

border-bottom: 1px solid #DDDDDD;}

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi James, thanks for the suggestion. I tried adding the the css, but no matter what color value I choose, the bottom border stays the same color, so I think there is a larger issue.

Posted · Report post

Hey there, have you refreshed the cache after saving? Or do you have any caching plugins installed which could be preventing the changes?

Posted · Report post

I tried emptying the cache but no luck. It's actually stuck/locked to the same color as the widget title text if that helps...

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the support, James. I think I just resolved this with an important tag and it seems to be working now.

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.