Photo
- - - - -
Resolved

Browser compatibility

browser compatibility internet explorer menu navigation bar navbar

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 eidoander

eidoander

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

I have Frameworks 2.3. My site is www.lifechallengesemi.org. The site looks great and displays correctly in Safari, Chrome, Opera and Firefox (odd resolution for some reason in Firefox, but acceptable).

However, the main nav bar displays incorrectly in IE 9. Incorrectly. I understand the issues with IE 8. I don't have a problem with that. I just need to know if there is a fix for IE 9. My settings for the navbar are these: Fixed navbar is not enabled. Standard NavBar theme selected is "Black Transparent (Default)". With these settings I am getting a weird blue menu bar with vignetted color from dark to light in IE 9. Nothing like the way it is supposed to be rendered and nothing like the way it is rendered in Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Opera.

I must say, I have been reviewing these forums regarding browser incompatibility and I detect a note of snarkiness from the staff. Although I understand that it is hard to handle when a lot of people are upset with you and rude, please just answer the question. I don't care about IE 8. I only care about the incompatibility with IE 9. Is there a fix?

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:34 PM

There are multiple posts about this, we have fixed it in the next minor release.

#3 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:34 PM

The topic was marked as resolved.

#4 eidoander

eidoander

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

Yeah, I get it. Multiple posts. You just couldn't resist the temptation. Just answer the question. Thank you.

#5 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

I did answer the question.

#6 richardjacruz

richardjacruz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

When is the next minor release?

#7 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

The blue menu bug in ie9 was fixed in 2.3.1, were on 2.3.2 now. If you have an issue please open a new topic.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content