Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help removing grey boder around add to cart button

Question

12 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

add some css. Go to THEME OPTIONS > CUSTOM CODE > CUSTOM CSS and paste this code: `.textcontent input {border:none;}`

Posted · Report post

Thanks! Works great

Posted · Report post

I keep getting "topic not found" when trying to post a help topic. Any ideas?

Posted · Report post

After adding the above code, it removed border around my contact form fields. How can I have the border visible for my contact form fields but not for my "add to cart" buttons.

Posted · Report post

@Jeff - Try this instead: `.page-id-84 .textcontent input, #sidebar {border:none;}` Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

Thanks, I see I have to add custom code for each page ID. Can you tell me how to remove the border around my View Cart button located in the right sidebar (text widget).

Posted · Report post

Jeff, I think the most ideal solution is to add a specific class to your paypal code so you can target just that bit. What does your paypal embed code look like?

Posted · Report post

Looks like this. <form name="_xclick" target="paypal" action="https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"> <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart"> <input type="hidden" name="Greene Valley Media Co." value="contact@mygvm.com"> <input type="image" src=" view_cart_new.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!"> <input type="hidden" name="display" value="1"> </form>

Posted · Report post

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right syntax, but something to this effect should work: `form[name=_xclick] input{border:none}` Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

It might actually be: `form[name="_xclick"] input{border:none}` Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

That worked. I hate to ask but how can I center that same image? I've tried adding syntax align="center" in the widget text but it doesn't work.

Posted · Report post

Try updating your code to: ` form[name="_xclick"] input{ border:none; text-align:center} ` Thanks, Bryan