Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved The new forum

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello !

Very nice new forum. Looks great :) But Where are all the great topics. When i click search "align center" there are only 3 topics. But i know there must be over 100.. So where do I find all the great questions and answers. Without having to ask them again.

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Ok Rob! That is strange because when I type align:center i get nothing exept for this post... And I have used your forum many times before so i know that people

tend to use align center a lot. This time I was going for the nav bar text to align. But found nothing!

Skärmavbild-2012-09-23-kl.-18.04.02.png

Posted · Report post

search for ": center" with the quotes 144 results

Posted · Report post

Peter, inside the search field there's a little 'button' that shows where you're searching. That may be limiting your search results.

In the breadcrumb...

PageLines Forums → PageLines Plus → General

Click PageLines Forums. You'll see the button in Search change. Then, try your search.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks Rob! That was it!

Posted · Report post

Sorry removed my statement!

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.

Posted · Report post

Pehja,

I just did couple of tests and found 4 results to searching align center as you did. One of those was coincidentally answered today.

However, I did another for align:center, with the colon used normally in CSS and found 13 replies (there will be 14 after I post this).

A search for just the word center yielded 144 results covering multiple pages.

The align:center option is rarely used because few people tend to manually center things. WordPress handles the centering of images, text, etc, so there's little need to code it.