Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fb connect to read more plugin

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i'm pretty sure i purchased a neat looking plugin that allowed site visitors to connect via FB (or join a Wishlist Member Level) to "read more" and view content. The plugin gathered emails and integrated with email tools like iContact as well.

i cannot remember the name of the plugin.

can ya'll remind me or suggest ways to get that setup in place?

cheers,

dainis

Posted · Report post

Dainis,

I have no clue what the plugin might be. We have a couple that deal with Facebook, but there are dozens more out there in sites like http://www.codecanyon.net/wordpress

What happened to the plugin? Was it deleted or just deactivated? If the latter, then it still should be at Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins.

Posted · Report post

i bought it (i think) but did not install LOL.

i can make a wishlist member level and they have a FB connect option -- which isn't quite as slick as the plugin i think i bought was -- but it will work. maybe i'll search my hard drive for ZIP files.

i find the situation pretty funny. it really was a neat plugin. video sales letter and documentation -- all made by the developer -- who seemed positive.

anyway WLM "social connect" + a wishlist member level will work so i think i'll do that for now.

cheers,

dainis

Posted · Report post

If you can't remember the name of it, check your bank statement or PayPal account for a company name. That might help you locate your download file. :)

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.

Posted · Report post

Personally, I've never used this plugin so I can't say.