• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

Hello,

After update to 2.3 i can not change the text in my contentbox on a page, before i could change what i want. Now I can not remove, copy or do anything in the text.

Please a suggestion to fix this.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:15 PM

Hi there, the upgrade shouldn't have made any change to inputting/editing content within your sections/pages. Can you clarify exactly which area you're looking at, the contentbox (an additional section which is available in the store) or the main content entry field on your post/page. A screen shot of the area live on the site and of the back end admin area where this problem is occurring if possible would be good to help us trouble shoot further.

#3 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

The problem is in the contentbox from the store within the special pages (pagelines page options: the contentbox in the forum archive page).

If possible i don't try other stuff outside pagelines anymore, cause i have bad experience with unknow plugins or whatever.

The contentbox of the other pages of the website menu "lidmaatschap" can be edited, i just did that.

The editing of the contentbox of the special pages (forum, etc) behaves different and can't be edited like the other "lidmaatschap"pages, i only can use the backspace or delete, type and paste some code/text into it. I can not change text or codes where i want in this area.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

Hi,
I'm reporting this to our developers as a possible bug. Once a reply is received, it will be posted here.

#5 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:53 AM

Thank you i will wait for your reply

#6 abdesignco

abdesignco

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:37 AM

Hi, having a similar issue. I just updated pagelines and wordpress. I also went in to change the font for my main content and it changed my fonts in the contentbox. I looked at the page lines-cutsomize/css file and all looked okay. Can you help?

Figured out the answer- I set text to uppercase, and it effected the contentbox as well.

Edited by abdesignco, 07 August 2013 - 07:00 AM.

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

Ah!  Glad you found that!