• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 franckhelin

franckhelin

• Members

• 144 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

Hi,

I bought Responsive Image Gallery on the site PageLines but I do not know how to install it. I put the file in the Responsive Image Gallery Plug-ins folder but it does not appear in the Extension Manager there. How to do?
Thank you.

#2 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2088 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

Hi
Have you installed the Pagelines Sections Plugin?
You find it free at
Pagelines > Store > Plugin

#3 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

Hi there, Batman's right. You'll need to activate the 'sections' plugin before the framework will recognize any store products dropped in by ftp. Go to the wp dash, Pagelines>store and it should prompt you to install

#4 franckhelin

franckhelin

• Members

• 144 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:35 AM

Impossible to activate the sections plugin because there are probably a corrupt file !! In fact, during the first installation I copied the folder "responsive" ftp. After that, I deleted it and I did the installation via the blind pageline. But can not install it now because of corrupted file! What can I do?? Thank you.

#5 franckhelin

franckhelin

• Members

• 144 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

The reponse of Pagelines support : "It sounds as if there's something wrong in the file directory, it could be a number of things, a corrupt file in the framework when you uploaded it initially, a file placed in the wrong path when you installed via ftp etc.

All store files should be placed within the plugins folder/sections. If you experience further problems it might be better to completely reinstall the framework to write over any corrupt files or anything placed within the wrong folder.

If you don't want to reinstall the framework please post a screenshot of the file path and an explanation of whats happening to the forum www.pagelines.com/forum/ and we'll get a member of the developer team to take a look for you."

What to do now ? Thank.

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:25 PM

Via FTP, please go to wp-content/plugins and find the folder for pagelines-sections.

Open the folder.

Download the sub-folders to your local computer's desktop.

Then, remove the pagelines-sections folder and all its contents entirely.

If you've placed Responsive Gallery also in wp-content/plugins/ remove it from that location as well.

Now, logged in as Admin, please go to Dashboard > PageLines > Store > Sections. You will see that the Sections needs to be installed. Please do so. When completed, you can reinstall any of the previously removed sections. You do not need to do this via FTP. However, once you confirm via FTP that the Store has reinstalled, you can delete the sub-folders previously placed on your local machine/desktop.

Then, via the Store, you can install Responsive Gallery. It will work.

#7 franckhelin

franckhelin

• Members

• 144 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

There is no folder pageline-section in the plugins folder. In wp-content/plug-ins there a folder of plugins installed, that's all. : (

#8 franckhelin

franckhelin

• Members

• 144 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:04 AM

I found a folder named "PageLines-sections" in uprgrad -> download.tmp -> PageLines-sections. I deleted the content but it changed nothing. I then reinstalled the Framework Pro and it did not change anything either. In fact, I perceived that I can not install anything! Yet I have never changed. When I want to install plugins j'' get the following message (translated from French to English) "The archive Could not be installed. No valid extension found." I do not understand and I do not really see what I can do! Can someone help me? Thank you.

#9 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15907 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hi,

Before you can use any of the PageLines Sections, you first need to have the PageLines store section plugin installed. Please reply to your topic here before we resolve this issue.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#10 franckhelin

franckhelin

• Members

• 144 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

ok thank you

#11 mackenzie

mackenzie

Advocate

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

The topic was marked as resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved, responsive image gallery