#1 pehja

pehja

Advocate

• Members

• 543 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Framework Version:Pagelines v2.4.3 and DMS

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

Ok, so I have set up my site to have two sidebars on each side. I have put content in primary sidebar, secondary sidebar and tertial sidebar. On somme pages i want to have primary and secondary. But on Product Archive I want to have tertial and Secondary.

In drag and drop I have set up (in content area) the three sidebars. Primary to show sidebar one and two. And primary to hide tertialsidebar. In "Page Options" under product archve I have set to hide primary and to show tertial. But when I go to the page (in this case Jigoshop Product archive) The page will show primary and secondary.

I can however have one sidebar. And when I do, the tertial shows up. But only then. On either the left or the right side.

I have had issues before where the option to change settings in archive have not been visible at all. But this is different. Everything seems to work except it will not do as I say.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong. First I had put all the sidebars in drag and drop. So I could show and hide as I pleased. But @rangelone told me I couldnĀ“t so I changed that. So is this a bug or something I am doing wrong?

And the site is

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13021 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hi,

I have just managed to recreate this and it does seem like a bug. I have reported it to our tracker for you.
  • pehja likes this

#3 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13021 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

The topic was marked as resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved, Sidebar, Pageline