Photo
- - - - -
Resolved

Upgrading brand new site to 2.3

framework 2.3 update upgrade upgrading issues

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 bnapoli

bnapoli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

I installed a brand new WP site and installed Pagelines Framework 2.1. After installing everything worked properly.

I clicked to upgrade to 2.3 and as soon as the update began, the entire site crashed and gave me the following errors: (remember, this site is brand new with almost no plugins and minimal content)

Warning: require_once(D:\Hosting\9852006\html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.shortcodes.php) [

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Hosting\9852006\html\wp-content\themes\pagelines\includes\init.php on line 68

Fatal error: require_once() [

]: Failed opening required 'D:\Hosting\9852006\html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.shortcodes.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\Hosting\9852006\html\wp-content\themes\pagelines\includes\init.php on line 68

See

Thank you

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

Looks like you didn't upload all the files to me. class.shortcode.php is missing according to the error.

#3 bnapoli

bnapoli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

I did the automatic update, never uploaded anything. Somehow its working now with a help from the host. Thanks Simon

#4 mackenzie

mackenzie

Advocate

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:29 AM

The topic was marked as resolved.