Photo
- - - - -

PageLines 2.3 Professional/Personal licence now more restrictive?

Open

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Oxford_Guy

Oxford_Guy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Hi - When looking at the difference between the Developer/Business and Professional/Personal licence page (since 2.3) *only* the Developer/Business licence now says "Unlimited use on sites you or your business own" - does this mean you can't now use Pagelines Professional/Personal for "Unlimited use on sites you or your business own"? Is this a mistake or have things now changed to make the Professional/Personal licence even more restrictive? This would be a deal-breaker for me, as although I only currently want to use Pagelines for sites owned by myself and my wife's tutoring business, I do want to be able to use it on multiple sites we own! I'm hoping its just a mistake, please could someone confirm? Thanks

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

There's really no change and we won't be causing you or anyone any problems. I think we may have adjusted things on a move-forward basis for new clients, but any existing license is intact.

We want you to have a happy experience.

#3 nadianasrallah

nadianasrallah

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:14 AM

If I purchase the Professional/Personal License for now, can I always upgrade to a Developer license without having to pay for the full Developer license price?

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:46 AM

Hi,

If you choose to upgrade to the Developer edition at a later date, you will only pay the difference between the two products. For more information or instructions on how to upgrade contact our helpdesk hello at pagelines dot com.