4 replies to this topic

#1 israelgenealogy

israelgenealogy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.2

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

For some reason, my sub-menus are not working any more. I'm not using the Nav Bar which I saw in another post as a possible reason for this. I have 'Enable Drop-Down Navigation' checked in Head and Footer settings, and I have all the sub-menus set up in the WP menu configuration as indented, but none of the sub-menus are working any more. Any suggestions on what to check? Thanks.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4983 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

Hi there,

Well it sounds as if you have it set up correctly. In your custom menu (appearance>menus) have you made sure the menu is assigned to the correct nav area.

Otherwise could you deactivate any third party plugins and see if that resolves the drop down issue. If neither of those work could you provide a link to your site for us to check.

#3 israelgenealogy

israelgenealogy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.2

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

It seems to be a plug-in issue. I recently installed jsDelivr, which is a plug-in for the jsDelivr javascript CDN. In theory the idea of jsDelivr is a good one, so you should perhaps take a look at it and see if you can get the two working together (and perhaps even upload your custom javascript to their servers as well). In the meantime I've disabled the plug-in and the menus are working again.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13192 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

Hi,

I have moved this to the ideas and feedback forums and I will bring this service to our developers attention and see what they think.

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13192 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

The topic was marked as resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved, sub-menus, drop-down, menu