6 replies to this topic

#1 Jason M

Jason M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:39 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I'm having a hard time getting the soapboxes to have the image on the left and the text and buttons on the right. I've tried on multiple sites and I have the same problem. The default for boxes is to have the image on the left and soapboxes do not have an option. The soapboxes display the same in Chrome and Safari.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15047 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:43 AM

Hi Jason,

The SoapBoxes weren't designed to have images positions left or right with text aligned but instead have images on the top. If you require this type of functionality, I recommend you use the Boxes instead.

#3 Jason M

Jason M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

Thanks, Danny.

#4 Jason M

Jason M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

Thanks, Danny. Just curious as to what Pagelines uses on the sections page of the demo site, as this is the look and functionality I'm seeking.

#5 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

That is ScrollSpy with HTML coding. (Directions for ScrollSpy are on the same page).

#6 Jason M

Jason M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

Thanks, but that's not quite what I was looking for. I'm not sure how to add screen shots to a post, so I'll try to describe the look and functionality I'd like to replicate from sections page. Each section is listed with a standard look and feel and then below has an example of the output. For example, the Boxes section says, "Boxes the simplest and easiest way to magazine layouts without code," and then there's an image on the left with text on the right and a button that says "Box Docs" below the text. I'd like to do all of that in order to list upcoming workshops on our website.

I hope that makes it clearer what I'm trying to do. I had thought it was done with Soapboxes, but Danny, in an earlier reply, clarified that Soapbox images are always on top.

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

Danny's correct. Boxes would be best but you might find this even more helpful than default Boxes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: soapbox