Photo
- - - - -

QuickSlider formatting issues

Qucikslider

Best Answer Rob , 13 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Actually, you should first install the Firebug add on for Firefox or use Chrome's Inspection Tool.

Then, when you've found the element you want to change, I'd recommend copying and pasting it to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code in CSS Rules under the body {} tag (but not within it).

You'll find something like padding: 10px;  which creates padding of 10px all around. You can adjust it to 0 (without px). Any value above 0 must have the px.  See this link to learn more about CSS: http://www.w3schools.com/css/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nicolaos

nicolaos

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

I'm having an issue with the quickslider, the bottom border is not displaying. I'm wondering if this is a CSS issue?

Is there a fix to this problem?

In addition, the arrows are not displaying in IE. Everyone hates IE, but a few people still use it, is there a fix to this?

Site:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 nicolaos

nicolaos

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

After banging my head against the wall for a while before, I figured out the bottom border issue right after posting this. I had my padding at 0px, that was hidding the bottom border.

I still would like to know if there is a solution to the arrows problem? Maybe even like just hiding the arrows if it's IE?

#3 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

You could install the browsercss plugin then just hide them for IE

#4 olika

olika

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

I have the same problem as Nicolaos, but I dont know where to add the padding.

Assume I have no knowledge what so ever, how do I add the padding if I'm using the pagelines customization plugin?

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:32 PM   Best Answer

Actually, you should first install the

add on for Firefox or use Chrome's Inspection Tool.

Then, when you've found the element you want to change, I'd recommend copying and pasting it to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code in CSS Rules under the body {} tag (but not within it).

You'll find something like padding: 10px;  which creates padding of 10px all around. You can adjust it to 0 (without px). Any value above 0 must have the px.  See this link to learn more about CSS:

#6 olika

olika

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:10 AM

Thank you! After a little hunting I found the element, and it is now fixed :D