1 reply to this topic

#1 theinfinitywall

theinfinitywall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

www.thisisyou.net

Painstakingly, I was able to make "3 blogs" on one site, by making seperate categories and using the "page links to" widget.

1. Is there a way to have an image carousel at the top of each post category page, showing only the posts within that category? When I had 1 blog, I was able to do so. With the appearance of multiple ones, I have to reach out to see if it's possible.

If not, is there a way to have it appear at least in the mark and tracy's blog, or on this page, showing only that category. I understand that if I can get one, I might get all three as a result, but I figure I'd reach out to see in hopes of at least getting a bare minimum.

2. "Mark's blog" category, and "Tracy's blog" category, both have a side bar,..they seem to be using the same template set-up as the first page. Is there a way to change this, so that there is no sidebar present, so that it resembles the Mark & Tracy Blog composition? I can't find a way to adjust the template for the blog categories.

I checked the forums for answers, but couldn't find anything. The forums were helpful to at least get me three categories to appear as 3 different blogs, which is what I wish the end result to be,... or resemble.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:19 AM

Hi Mark,

Take a look at the Catloop section, http://www.pagelines...ctions/catloop/ it might be able to help you achieve what you're looking for without making custom templates.