Photo
- - - - -

Is one click child theme plug in compatible with PageLines?

one click child theme

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zenmeme

zenmeme

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:58 AM

Hi, I just installed the one click child theme into the PageLines theme. The site is working ok except for three error messages

one on the front of the site reads

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php on line 83

and 3 in the dashboard on the backend which read:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php:83) in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slidedeck2-personal/lib/flash.php on line 63

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php:83) in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slidedeck2-personal/lib/flash.php on line 63

I disabled the Slidedeck plugin which is a paid 3rd party plugin that so far has been working with Pagelines. When I tried to reactivate it however it is giving me the following error messages...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php:83) in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php:83) in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Any idea what I should do now? the site is www.pivotalsocial.com

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15064 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:58 AM

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question please, so we can see these errors first hand.

#3 zenmeme

zenmeme

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

Thanks for your reply, Danny. Sorry for the delay...Another coder told me that I don't need to use the one click child theme plugin and that I should instead use the Base Theme available at the PageLines shop. I have installed that, after uninstalling the one click plugin. All bugs are gone. The question now is this ---do I have to rename the base theme to PageLines in order for it to work or do I just leave it as is?

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

Just leave it as is. You'd only rename it if you were developer licensed and intended to offer the changed base theme as a child theme.