• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 minasm

minasm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:48 AM

Can anyone think of a method that would add a section below featured slider to show blog roll?
Also can I show posts within featured slider, like last 5 posts or featured posts?

Thanks in advance

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15791 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:55 AM

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, what you would need to do is first enable the "Enable Feature Metapanel on Posts?". When you go edit/create a post, under the PageLines Meta Settings will be a new settings panel with options on adding your post(s) to the feature slider.

You will then also need to set your Feature Slider to display posts.

Then if you wish to display posts below the Feature Slider, depending on which page you add the feature slider, you can either create a custom loop section to display your posts or use a plugin such as Special Recent Posts.

#3 minasm

minasm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hey, thank you for the solution. But, this style seems to fancy :) I just want to have a feature slider (like its defult stlye) and below it a list of blog entries, not like a fancy fox :)
What I like to achieve is more like,

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

it should not be that complicated but i cannot find how to make it:( (i guess:))

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

It's not complicated, but if you're going to make a big customization like that, you'll need to avoid tables (HTML tables are best suited for laying out data rather than layouts on webpages). An alternative would be to use custom CSS to simplify everything.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: customization, blog posts, feature slider