Photo
- - - - -

Safari QuickSlider issue

safari quickslider

Best Answer catrina , 11 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

The way Safari renders fonts is causing the issue, although I'm not certain what issue the browser has that is creating the problem, so a fix for it is difficult to find. Unfortunately, browser-related issues are out of our hands and not much can be done about them, but I did some searching around and found this hack that may fix the issue: http://sam.brown.tc/...asing-css-hack. It's a CSS attribute that needs to be applied to the text. You'll need to use Custom CSS to use it. Please see here for further reference: http://www.pagelines...wiki/Custom_CSS Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 jredcay

jredcay

• Members

• 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

My website here -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

has an issue in Safari on the home page. When you visit the home page and click through the quick slider you can see the fonts change thickness in the nav, main header and content as well as some of the top and bottom. If anyone has some ideas on what is causing this issue let me know.

Thanks in advance.

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:13 PM   Best Answer

The way Safari renders fonts is causing the issue, although I'm not certain what issue the browser has that is creating the problem, so a fix for it is difficult to find. Unfortunately, browser-related issues are out of our hands and not much can be done about them, but I did some searching around and found this hack that may fix the issue:

It's a CSS attribute that needs to be applied to the text. You'll need to use Custom CSS to use it. Please see here for further reference:

#3 artemesia66

artemesia66

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

I put this line in my custom CSS, and that seemed to take care of it (YMMV):

.flexslider {position:relative;z-index:1}