Photo
Resolved

Morefoot Widgets all on left side

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 chorizo

chorizo

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

Hi, I have image widgets in all three morefoot image sections. The middle and right morefoot sections are showing up underneath the left morefoot widget, and the two images are squashed together. Can somehow help me with figuring out what is happening here? Thanks.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:49 PM

Likely the problem is coming from excessively wide images used in the content area of the site which are breaking everything there. It would also appear you have three text widgets in the same morefoot column. Can you go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and click to open Morefoot Left, Morefoot Middle and Morefoot Right and snapshot the screen? Please return here after uploading the image somewhere and include a link so we can see what the setup is there. In viewing the source code, I'm seeing quite a few divs created but unidentified and empty. This is leading me to believe that either the morefoot is being corrupted by the broken page above OR, the text widgets are just not in the right places.

#3 chorizo

chorizo

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:31 AM

Ok, here is the link: http://www.votenm.net/?p=92 Should I open the widgets?

#4 chorizo

chorizo

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:22 AM

I didn't quite figure it out, but dropping a text box I had in one of the widgets did the trick. Thanks.

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17533 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:22 AM

Thank you for informing us that the issue has been resolved, we appreciate it.