Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbPress / iForum / Deep Integration / iBlog Pro

Question

Posted · Report post

iBlog Pro Developer theme is installed on WordPress and operating successfully. bbPress forum is installed and working correctly at designated forum URL. "Integrated" bbPress and WordPress successfully; assuming the need to login only once at either site/page then migrate between the bbPress and WordPress seamlessly is an indiction of aforementioned ""success." #1. 12 hours of effort. Still not able to Deep Integrate. The "require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . ???/../wp-load.php??™)" command line, when executed exactly as instructed inside the "bb-config.php" file (in accordance with: Pagelines help, Pagelines video, WordPress codex) brings up numerous errors when attempting to load the forum page in browser...can submit errors upon request. In short, without entering Deep Integration code, the forum page works fine. After adding the code, and trying every feasible directory path under the sun, the forum page shows errors/warnings when trying to load. #2. Upgraded to iBlog Developer and there is no "Forum" folder containing Pro Forum Theme after unzipping downloaded iBlog Developer ".zip" file. I am unable to locate and/or upload the Pagelines "bbPress iForum" theme to server/database. Naturally, Item #1 above requires a solution prior to finding and installing the Pagelines forum theme. #3. After upgrading to iBlog Developer, I still can't find where/how to remove the iBlog logo ("leaf link") in the footer. I have searched the forum and internet for solutions, prior to leaving this post/topic, to no avail. Am requesting support before blindness occurs. Thank you.

51 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Guys, I'm no programmer. What is localization? Please don't send me to another link or website or forum to learn all about localization. Installed: WordPress 3.0.1 and bbPress 1.0.2; working perfectly. Database: Changed from separate database to single database, on Pagelines behalf, to combat any potential issues. Then reinstalled WordPress/bbPress deep integration which is STILL working flawlessly. iBlog and iForum installation: Latest versions installed then reinstalled per requests, correctly every time. Deep Integration: Setup and running PERFECTLY between WordPress and bbPress. BUT, iBlog and iForum, after simple install, cause the Deep Integration setup to fail and produce blank pages throughout the website and prevents future bbPress admin panel access. Web Host Report: NO errors. NO internal 500 errors; as witnessed by Web Host, bbPress, WordPress programmers. What needs to be done to get iForum working?