Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbPress / iForum / Deep Integration / iBlog Pro

Question

Posted · Report post

iBlog Pro Developer theme is installed on WordPress and operating successfully. bbPress forum is installed and working correctly at designated forum URL. "Integrated" bbPress and WordPress successfully; assuming the need to login only once at either site/page then migrate between the bbPress and WordPress seamlessly is an indiction of aforementioned ""success." #1. 12 hours of effort. Still not able to Deep Integrate. The "require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . ???/../wp-load.php??™)" command line, when executed exactly as instructed inside the "bb-config.php" file (in accordance with: Pagelines help, Pagelines video, WordPress codex) brings up numerous errors when attempting to load the forum page in browser...can submit errors upon request. In short, without entering Deep Integration code, the forum page works fine. After adding the code, and trying every feasible directory path under the sun, the forum page shows errors/warnings when trying to load. #2. Upgraded to iBlog Developer and there is no "Forum" folder containing Pro Forum Theme after unzipping downloaded iBlog Developer ".zip" file. I am unable to locate and/or upload the Pagelines "bbPress iForum" theme to server/database. Naturally, Item #1 above requires a solution prior to finding and installing the Pagelines forum theme. #3. After upgrading to iBlog Developer, I still can't find where/how to remove the iBlog logo ("leaf link") in the footer. I have searched the forum and internet for solutions, prior to leaving this post/topic, to no avail. Am requesting support before blindness occurs. Thank you.

51 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

test reply

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Bump

Posted · Report post

test reply

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

bump.

Posted · Report post

HELP please! I think I've got the same issue but can't fix it... My BBPress is here: http://thepic.co.uk/photographers/forum/'>http://thepic.co.uk/photographers/forum/ My WordPress is here: http://thepic.co.uk/photographers/ Both using the amazing PageLines themes... My bb-config.php has: /* Deep integration */ if ( !defined('ABSPATH') && !defined('XMLRPC_REQUEST')) { define('WP_USE_THEMES', false); require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../wp-blog-header.php' ); header("HTTP/1.1 200 OK"); header("Status: 200 All rosy"); } Any ideas? Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Thanks Bryan. Sent info to Andrew earlier this evening.

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Hi Roland, The issue starts here: `/../wp-blog-header.php` Please read all replies to see that you need to check for the correct path. Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

test reply

Posted · Report post

Bump!

Posted · Report post

Sorry about that... do you need localization? If not, we can just comment out the pagelines_localize() function in your theme. It should be in core/init_core.php

Posted · Report post

Okay, great. Feel welcome to bump this topic again as well, I feel it's pretty priority a week in. Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

#1. Here is the "require_once" line as entered in the bb-config.php file: * BB_LANG to 'de' to enable German language support. */ define( 'BB_LANG', '' ); require_once(???/websitename/wp-load.php??™); ?> #2. Here are the errors I'm getting when going to the forum page/url: Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/08/DBnumber/html/websitename/forum/bb-config.php on line 65 Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/08/DBnumber/html/websitename/forum/bb-config.php on line 65 Warning: require_once(0php???‚¬?„?) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/08/DBnumber/html/websitename/forum/bb-config.php on line 65 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '0php???‚¬?„?' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/08/DBnumber/html/websitename/forum/bb-config.php on line 65 In the code and errors above: "DBnumber" = "undisclosed database number." and "websitename" = "undisclosed website name without .com" which is also the name of the root folder on the web hosted server. Thanks.