Photo

Navigation issue

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 iamjuliomatteo

iamjuliomatteo

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:26 PM

Hi guys I'm trying to change the CSS of the navigation bar, I customized the bar with Menu option from Wordpress. www.laluchi.com I have tried everything you said in another post but nothing happens, the color stays, I would appreciate a lot a little bit of Help, i'm trying to do something similar to this website. http://www.originmagazine.com Any Suggestion? Thanks

#2 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2162 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

Hi iamjuliomatteo You can use de Nav Classic with the "Simple CSS Lite" plugin found in the PageLines Store to change all parameters. It's a free plugin that allows you control over the color of the menu. Simple CSS Lite only works on the standard navigation, it don??t work on NavBar.

#3 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:27 AM

Hi there, I agree with Batman, use the Classic Nav & CSS lite to achieve the look you want. Currently you are using the "Navbar" which is coded using code from Twitter Bootstrap, its a completely different set of CSS to edit the colours and uses a range of selectors, unlike the 'Classic Nav'. To enable the classic nav, go to you drag & drop page, click on the header section, scroll down to active sections, slide navbar to the right, and classic nav to the left.

#4 iamjuliomatteo

iamjuliomatteo

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

Thanks guys i was getting CRAZY, that's why, TODAY i learned something new, thanks again! Now i can see changes