Feedback Request

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andycosta68

andycosta68

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

Hi! I started the site www.PrivateBarking.com and I would love some feedback from you guys. - is it clear what the site is about? - is the layout pleasant? - am I missing something important in terms of communication to the visitor what to do, or how to interact with the site? Any constructive criticism is more than welcome! Thank you. ps. I am not a developer - this is a personal project - so I am sure the site can have a lot more of bells and whistles. I just don??t know how to implement them. Andre

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:32 PM

Here's my 2 cents. :) -Based on seeing the site load, I know immediately what the site is about, but I'm not exactly sure what exactly it's about (Is it a blog about dog care? Is it a blog about dog breeds? Or is it something more broad?) -The layout is pleasant. I like hierarchy of it. I think you'd benefit from having more white space between certain areas (for example, between the header and the 10 boxes and between the 10 boxes and the posts at the bottom) -The visitor is going to try to find something that's relevant to them. I noticed that your social networking content (links to Facebook, Twitter, etc.) are combined with your website content. I think it'd be a good idea to re-organize some of the information and separate the different types of content so that the visitor isn't overwhelmed by too much information in one spot. I hope my feedback is helpful!

#3 andycosta68

andycosta68

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hi Catrina. The feedback you gave is extremely helpful. I appreciate it! Thanks.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

No problem!