Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fixed Nav Bar - Remove On One Page

Question

Posted · Report post

How do you remove the FIXED NAV BAR on one page? Specifically, I would like my HOME PAGE not to show the FIXED NAV BAR, but have it on my other pages. Thank you in advance for you help.

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Chuck, The Fixed Navbar isn't a section per se therefore, it doesn't matter how much you hunt down Dr. Richard Kimble, you won't find the option to hide the Fixed Navbar. However, if you add this to your custom CSS, this will hide the Navbar on your homepage.

.home .fixed-top { display: none; }

Posted · Report post

How can you fix it ONLY on one page (e.g. the homepage)?

Posted · Report post

Hi Madi

Please create your own topic.

;)

Posted · Report post

If your homepage is static, then edit the page, scroll down to PageLines Meta Settings and you'll find an option to "Hide NavBar". Check the box and save your page. The navbar will be gone.

Posted · Report post

I've been hunting down that option in my Meta Setting. Seriously, I'm hunting it down like Tommy Lee Jones hunted down Harrison Ford in the Fugitive. See Screen Capture. http://screencast.com/t/Gm08qfeRyp4

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny! Now I can enjoy my Sunday without having to hunt down Dr. Richard Kimble. LOL. Much Appreciated.

Posted · Report post

Glad this was resolved for you. I'll accept Danny's answer for moderation purposes.