Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

where do I set the content of the Footer Column Sidebar?

Question

Posted · Report post

I'd like to remove the page navigation and put some text instead, but I could not find the dashboard section where to edit it. thank you

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the reply. So in the lite version I am not even allowed to change anything in the 3 column footer sidebar?

Posted · Report post

Under widgets, look for footer column, you can add widgets there.

Posted · Report post

I can't seem to change my footer content at all. i'm using the: - widgets footer bar under theme-widgets; - Hide Sidebars When Empty (no widgets) is OFF - Select Number of Footer Columns SET to 3 - More Statement In Footer HAS text - Terms line in footer HAS text But still nothing will appear in my footer besides the default Menu. What am i doing wrong? http://plask.co.kr

Posted · Report post

nevermind, im a fool. Solution: As stated in your manual about headers and footers, the footer columns section should be added to the footer area of the template being used.

Posted · Report post

@michele Is this issue now resolved ?

Posted · Report post

Michele, in order to replace page navigation with custom text, you'll need to upgrade from PageLines Lite to PageLines Framework in order to have access to all of the features that allow further customization (including adding custom text content to different parts of the site).