Photo
- - - - -
Resolved

Jigoshop Cart, layered navigation and product reviews widgets not working

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 highreach

highreach

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hey All, I have been trying for the past few days to get some Jigoshop widgets working in my sidebar. Specifically, I have been trying to get the cart, layered navigation, and product reviews widget to work. The search, price filter, and categories filter are all working properly. I am able to drag the widgets into place and save them. When I reload the page to go to my site, the widgets do not show up in my sidebar. When I go back to the widgets page in wordpress, the cart, layered navigation and product reviews widgets have all disappeared from the sidebar. I have disabled all of my plugins but have still not been able to find the culprit. Has anyone else had issues with the specific widgets not working with Pagelines? Thanks

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16526 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

HI, I have just tried this and appear to have the same issue. However, this also happend to me on Twenty Eleven so I as far as I can see this is a JigoShop issue. So you will need to contact their support.

#3 highreach

highreach

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:05 PM

In case anyone is interested, I have found someone else having the same issue over at Jigoshop.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If anyone finds a solution to this, please please please share. In the mean time, does anyone know of another way to filter the results of products on Jigoshop so that several different paramaters can be applied to a single search? Thanks

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

Thanks for the update! As far as the filter, you might want to search over at the Jigoshop support site for that answer. :) They know their product much better than we do.

#5 highreach

highreach

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

The WP update fixed the cart and product review widgets!!!! Yessssss!!!!

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:24 PM

Can this issue be closed or do you need further assistance?

#7 jonthompson

jonthompson

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

I was/am running the most updated WP and the widgets still dont work.

#8 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

@jonthompson, please don't hijack this thread. @highreach, I am accepting your answer for moderation purposes.

#9 highreach

highreach

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

@rangelone, Sounds good. Thanks! @jonthompson, I'll shoot you what I did to resolve this on the jigoshop thread.

#10 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16526 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

Thanks Highreach, we appreciate the community helping out!