Photo
- - - - -

Image/Text Logo in the Left-Hand Side of the Header and Some Content in the Right-Hand Side, Too

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 dawsonbarber

dawsonbarber

• Members

• 161 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

Site is on maintenance mode currently... Anyway, new user here who's trying to figure out how he can create a logo that consists of a combination of an image (background or not) and text, with some of the text having different colours. In addition to a text/image logo on the left hand site of the header, I want to add some html to the right hand side of the header. From what I understand, the universal sidebar will allow me to achieve what I want for the right-hand side of the header, but I'm stuck on what I need to do for the left-hand image/text logo. Not sure if it helps or not, but here's an example of what I'd like to use for an image/text logo: And then I'll want to add some style with CSS. Thanks Dawson

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16376 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:38 AM

Hi Dawson,

What you could do is use the PageLines Grid system and to display both your logo/text and the content you want on your right hand side.

Here is an example you could add to a text widget to your Universal Sidebar.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Try this, you may want to disable your Branding/BrandNav section so your logo doesn't appear twice.

#3 dawsonbarber

dawsonbarber

• Members

• 161 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:49 PM

Hi Danny Thanks for this. I had managed to get the look I wanted by adding two separate text widgets to the Universal Sidebar - with the help of some CSS - but I'm thinking that your recommendation is the way to go because it taps into the grid system.

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

You also have several options including Banners, Hero, etc.. check out

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content