Photo

How to place previous and next post links on single post bottom (instead of top) in Platform

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 linkfr

linkfr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

Hi everyone, Does anybody know how i could show previous and next post links on the bottom of each post instead of the top of it? I'm using Platform theme (not pro). Thanks for being patient with newbies asking this kind of question ))

#2 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2218 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

Hi linkfr, I have not Platform but You can try: Go to Pagelines > Site Option > Drag & Drop Go to "Content Area" and move the PostNav as you like

#3 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17966 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

Hi, Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > Appearance > PageLines Settings > Template Setup > Single Post Content Area and then simply drag and drop the Post Navigation into the position you like.

#4 linkfr

linkfr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

Hi guys, thanks a lot, you are right! (It's incredible how silly one - i - can be...) So i just went into PageLines settings > Template setup > Single post content area. And placed the Post content item above the Post navigation item. So my original question is solved, thanks! Now my problem is the social links (Shareaholic plugin - sexy bookmarks) appear between the post and the post nav, so postnav can hardly be noticed. I'd like to show the post first, then the postnav, and the plugin links at the very bottom. Do you by any chance know if this is possible or how i could get that result (show first the post, then post nav and finally the social links)? Would this be to be done on the theme or the plugin's side? How?

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:01 AM

I don't know how that plugin works. You might ask the author of the plugin. But you should check our Docs http://www.pagelines.com/docs