Photo

Remove "Tagged with" from post bottom

Best Answer Rob , 01 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

Hi, I'd suggest placing custom code in Dashboard > Platform > Custom Code > CSS Rules. Don't edit core files. They can be overwritten easily. Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 linkfr

linkfr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Hi people, I found this code: .tags { font-size: 10px; font-style: italic; display: none; } here: http://www.pagelines...-with-a-hook/p1 So i pasted it in style.css and the "Tagged with: Tag1, Tag2..." line disappeared from the post bottom, which i wanted. Problem: the code is showing in the footer! On the left. Could someone please show me the way to make the code work without appearing in the footer? I'd appreciate a lot of course! Looking forward for your answer,

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

Where in style.css are you placing the code?

#3 linkfr

linkfr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

Hi Catrina, Since i'm new, as you may be sure by now, i searched for "tag" and pasted it in the first place that seemed to be suitable, that was at the very end of /* @ Post Navigation */ and before /* @ Sidebar */ Which i guess is the wrong place?

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

Which CSS file are you using?

#5 linkfr

linkfr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:53 PM

Hi rangelone, I'm using this one: wp_content > themes > platform > style.css Is that right? Where should i paste the code instead?

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:16 AM   Best Answer

Hi, I'd suggest placing custom code in Dashboard > Platform > Custom Code > CSS Rules. Don't edit core files. They can be overwritten easily.