Photo
- - - - -

3 widgets aligned at the same level

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 dgosine

dgosine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

Hello, Is there a way to place 3 widgets on the main page and have them all aligned at the same level? If you go to

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

you can see what i mean. At this moment i have 2 text widgets and one event calendar widget. The event widget is using the Universal Sidebar which is placed in the content area. The 2 text widgets are using Primary Sidebar and Secondary Sidebar. I have also tried using the wrap bar, but then the two text widgets so above the event calendar. Dave

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

The best way to get what you're looking for is by using the Boxes section on the homepage, since a row of 3 boxes is already horizontal by default and you can add a title and text content to each box.

#3 dgosine

dgosine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

Catrina, Do you mean i should place boxes and then place the widgets under the boxes or place widgets in the boxes. As i need to have a few different widgets active on the homepage. Dave

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

Since you need different widgets active on different pages, I don't think the Boxes would be what you're looking for... but that depends on what kind of content you need to display with widgets. Perhaps a Box set can display what you want the widgets to display on the homepage (in addition to the widgets you already have).

#5 dgosine

dgosine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

Catrina, I am trying to do something like this.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

where they have 3 widgets on the page which are aligned. Dave

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

On that website, the user is using these sections in this order: Boxes Morefooter Sidebars In Drag & Drop, please enable Boxes in Page Template and in Morefoot template, enable Morefoot Sidebars. In Apeparance > Widgets set up your widgets in the Morefoot Left, Middle, and Right sidebars.

#7 dgosine

dgosine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:02 PM

Catrina, Will give that a try and update you. dave

#8 dgosine

dgosine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts