Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Continue reading link in French

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I know this is a common topic but i didnt find an answer suitable for me coz i'm using Platform theme (NOT pro) - and most of topics deal with other PageLines or WP themes. Could anyone please show me the way to achieve showing the Continue reading link in French - "Lire la suite" ? Thanks for understanding,

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Catrina, thanks, I just tried for example TransDeluxe. Indeed i don't need the whole site to be translated because it is in French already. What i want is the theme to fully respect the settings site language - French (while keeping a dashboard in English, by the way). I think this is a common issue - that themes dont fully show content on the selected language, right?

Posted · Report post

Yes, it's a very common issue. For some reason there are always leftover words that need to be translated.

Posted · Report post

Hi everyone,

A couple of months later... My newbie blog in French still shows Continue reading in English...

Does anyone have an idea on how i could force translation to "Lire la suite" and restore the right arrow after "suite"?

Posted · Report post

The only other way this would be possible would be with Poedit, but you'd need to have the Pro version of PageLines Framework to perform the translation with that tool.