Photo
- - - - -

JigoShop and Sidebar Issues

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 alainafrederick

alainafrederick

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:42 AM

password: test I don't understand why the sidebar is displaying under the product. Everything looks all weird and I haven't even added any info yet. I have the jigoshop for pagelines plugin installed and active. I also have the Base activated. I have the most recent pagelines updates and UGH. HELP!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:45 AM

HI, I have reviewed your plugin read me files and you're not using the latest version of the PageLines/JigoShop plugin. According to your pagelines-jigoshop plugins info.txt you're currently using version 1.3, the latest version is 1.4.7. So update to the latest version and the issue should be resolved.

#3 alainafrederick

alainafrederick

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

I could not get the 1.4.7 it only updated to a 1.3.2 but that did work! Thank you - it wasn't showing there was a update either. I had to delete the files and manually upload them.

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

If you consider this issue resolved, please "accept" an answer. Otherwise, let us know what else we can do for you. :)

#5 alainafrederick

alainafrederick

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

One more question.... the images are opening up instead of doing a lightbox on the products???

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#6 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

I assume you are using a lighbox plugin on your site? If so, you will need to contact the lightbox author and/or the jigoshop authors to see how to make lightbox work properly.

#7 alainafrederick

alainafrederick

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

No, no lightbox plugin. I just don't want when people click on the image for it to open a page with just the image but instead to have a larger version of the image in some sort of lightbox or something on the product page.

#8 alainafrederick

alainafrederick

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

Got it!!!

#9 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

HI, Does "Got it!!" mean the issue has been resolved ?