Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JigoShop and Sidebar Issues

Question

Posted · Report post

password: test I don't understand why the sidebar is displaying under the product. Everything looks all weird and I haven't even added any info yet. I have the jigoshop for pagelines plugin installed and active. I also have the Base activated. I have the most recent pagelines updates and UGH. HELP!

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

HI, Does "Got it!!" mean the issue has been resolved ?

Posted · Report post

HI, I have reviewed your plugin read me files and you're not using the latest version of the PageLines/JigoShop plugin. According to your pagelines-jigoshop plugins info.txt you're currently using version 1.3, the latest version is 1.4.7. So update to the latest version and the issue should be resolved.

Posted · Report post

I could not get the 1.4.7 it only updated to a 1.3.2 but that did work! Thank you - it wasn't showing there was a update either. I had to delete the files and manually upload them.

Posted · Report post

If you consider this issue resolved, please "accept" an answer. Otherwise, let us know what else we can do for you. :)

Posted · Report post

I assume you are using a lighbox plugin on your site? If so, you will need to contact the lightbox author and/or the jigoshop authors to see how to make lightbox work properly.

Posted · Report post

No, no lightbox plugin. I just don't want when people click on the image for it to open a page with just the image but instead to have a larger version of the image in some sort of lightbox or something on the product page.