• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 floridavillas

floridavillas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

Hello, complete noob here but managing! I've managed to reduce the width of my flex slider to about 400px, which took a while to figure out! However, I have a series of bullet points in my post that I really wanted next to the slider, but instead it appears beneath! see here: floridaholidayvillas.org/hse100 So my question is how can I either move the content up so that the bullet points appear next to the quickslider or integrate the quickslider into the post. Thanks for your help!

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4976 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

Hi there, This is going to be trial and error, but I'd try putting the bullet points in a 'content box' which you can download direct from the store for free. Place the content box underneath the quick slider in the drag and drop, then paste in the bullet points into the content box. Use CSS to float the content box left, and float the quickslider right so they should sit next to each other. You might have to use CSS to play with the margins/widths of each element to fit together nicely. Again, not 100% that will work, but that would be my first try if I was trying to achieve the above. Someone else might have a better idea, so we'll leave the post open and see who else advises. If you get stuck come back to us :)

#3 floridavillas

floridavillas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

I figured it out, I'm using boxes with text and floating them that way applying custom class css across all of them. Thanks for your help :) Is there anyway to choose to display only one particular box from a box set?

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4976 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:14 AM

Hi there, glad you've resolved. There's no way to select a single box from a box set unfortunately. You'd could try playing with the box settings to make it select a particular box by id/date etc. But could get complicated. Would be easier to move the box to a new set :)