Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Center Header Image

Question

Posted · Report post

I've been looking around the web for abou 4 hours now, I can't find solid detailed instructions! All I want to do is just have our header logo in the center of the page, that too much you ask? :)

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I really wish Pagelines advertised how well you really need to know CSS to make the sites in their showcase. They make it seem like drag and drop.... pages for everyone. It's really not.

Posted · Report post

PageLines has been built with both novice and developers users in mind. However, you wish to do something specific and therefore custom CSS is needed.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You will need to add a couple CSS elements to make this work. Keep in mind we can't design your site for you so if you need CSS help, make sure you've downloaded Firebug for Firefox and check out W3 Schools for more info. Also please be sure to watch our Firebug video tutorial here. For further reference to your specific request: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_margin.asp

Posted · Report post

I understand CSS a bit, I just can't figure out where to add the code that I need within Platform Pro

Posted · Report post

You must add it to Custom Code > Custom CSS in the PlatformPro settings.