Photo
- - - - -

Jigo Shop button and title issue

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 outtareach

outtareach

• Members

• 221 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:28 AM

My jigoshop has these weird pieces at the top where the titles should be. Its just grey as if a button should be there and also my next button at the bottom is broken and I cannot find the code to fix it.

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

To hide those weird grey areas, please add this to Custom Code > Custom CSS in Site Options:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 outtareach

outtareach

• Members

• 221 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

code, pre seems to be the issue and I cannot remove this without removing all the products from the page. This is a jigoshop issue and I cannot ask them a question because I am using the plugin through you guys and not jigoshop which I would have to pay for to have access to the forum. If someone from your site can contact them regarding this issue that would be good because you have direct access to them before I do.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

Well, I'm not so confident that we have direct access to them. I'll ask our developers, but honestly, all we did was wrap their plugin in the framework, not unlike creating a PHP include.

However, try this code in Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#5 outtareach

outtareach

• Members

• 221 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:39 PM

that works wonderfully. thanks for the fix. so we just made it white to blend in?

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

You can make it any color you wish. Your color choices need to meet your own requirements. I'm just glad that works.