Photo

Change background on specific pages.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 kellid

kellid

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

Hello...again. I trying to change the background on a few specific pages (members only section) and not sure how to go about it. I found a similar topic but not quite what I need. I found that I can use custom css to specify a page but the example was using a fixed width and I'm using full with canvas. The code I found was: body.page-id-3981, body.page-id-3981 .full_width { background-image:url('http://dev.modelalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/backgroundMO.png'); } I wanted to change the background body, 2 side panes but not the canvas to an image that I made in photoshop which is just color with lines. How do I change the background for the section of pages to an image? without it changing the rest of the site? Thanks again for all your help!! Kelli

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:08 PM

To clarify, what are you referring to as the members only section on pages?

#3 kellid

kellid

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:35 PM

Hi Catrina! I'm using s2member and advanced conditionals to make certain pages only visible to paid members. There will be a welcome members page and 3 additional that these "level 2" members will be able to see once logged in. does that make sense?

#4 kellid

kellid

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:59 PM

If not an image, change the color background not including the canvas?

#5 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:13 AM

Hi Kellid Try something like this, you can change the colour to a hex value or use an image etc. .page-id-13 #page {background: green; }

#6 kellid

kellid

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:56 AM

Cool!!! Go Jamie!!! Thank You!!!!