Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Navbar: Align some left and some right?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi. I'm wondering, is it possible to place one or two pages set in the custom menu to align to right right, while the rest is aligned to the left as default? Or do they all have to be aligned either to left or right? I'm asking 'cause the shop is just part of my site, not whole. And I'd like to seperate the links/pages that has to do with the shop from the rest, in the menu, in the same navbar. Ex. Home, About us, etc is aligned to the left, and Shop, My account is aligned to the right. Is this possible? If yes, how can I make the magic happen?

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

You can try add in PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules for example to page 2

.page-id-2 .navbar .navline {float: right;}

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry. It's added, but didn't work. Would you have any other suggestions?

Posted · Report post

"Om Oss" is "My Account"?

Posted · Report post

No. That would be About us

Posted · Report post

There, I've rearranged a little. They should be visable both now, and I've hidden the searchform, so that there would be space for them to the right :)

Posted · Report post

Okay, thanks. The best way to move these navigation items would be to use Custom CSS added to Custom Code > Custom CSS. There are detailed instructions on how to find and implement CSS customizations to reposition elements on the site: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/Custom_CSS. For further reference, please see: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_margin.asp