Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved Buddypress style issues

Question

Posted · Report post

I updated the Buddypress plugin from the pagelines store and now the styles are all out of whack. All the buddypress pages span the full width of the browser for some reason. Also, the buddypress options have disappeared in the pagelines settings. I can't figure out where to set up the buddypress pages in the pagelines settings. The base theme is activated, and the buddypress template pack plugin is installed. When I go to Appearance > BP Compatibility and click on reset, after I save it, I get an message that says: "You'll need to activate a BuddyPress-compatible theme to take advantage of all of BuddyPress's features. We've bundled a default theme, but you can always install some other compatible themes or update your existing WordPress theme." Did I do something wrong? Is there something new about the latest Buddypress plugin in the Pagelines store?

26 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny... I am gonna start over-- Fresh wordpress install, fresh pagelines install, fresh buddypress install... I will keep you updated on how it goes.