Photo
- - - - -

Top nav to right of logo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 outtareach

outtareach

• Members

• 221 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

I am trying to get my navbar to the right side of the page across from my logo and cant seem to find the right css. Seems to be a class called "container no_clone section-branding fix" and it stretche the entire width of the page. I just want to make the menu smaller in width and move to right with social icons above so I would move them out of branding and into nav. Any help would be appreciated. I looked through the post and couldnt really find what I am looking for.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

Before we delve into CSS solutions, did you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > NavBar and check either Standard NavBar - Align Menu Right? (Defaults Left) or Fixed NavBar - Align Menu Right? (Defaults Left)?

#3 outtareach

outtareach

• Members

• 221 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:44 PM

yes, standard navbar is checked and its "black transparent" and sandard navbar "main" with Align Menu Right? (Defaults Left)?. The menu items are on the left but I do not want the black bar 100% across and want the menu up across from the logo as with many wordpress themes. I can shorten the navbar but I cannot get it on the same level as the logo without messing something up. Any help is aprpeciated.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:39 PM

Hi. When you say on the same level, do you mean you want the menu to align with the top, middle or bottom of the branding image, vertically?

#5 outtareach

outtareach

• Members

• 221 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:50 PM

fixed it by changing to brandnav. didnt see this at first.

#6 mackenzie

mackenzie

Advocate

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:54 PM

Is this fixed or did you still need assistance?