Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top nav to right of logo

Question

Posted · Report post

I am trying to get my navbar to the right side of the page across from my logo and cant seem to find the right css. Seems to be a class called "container no_clone section-branding fix" and it stretche the entire width of the page. I just want to make the menu smaller in width and move to right with social icons above so I would move them out of branding and into nav. Any help would be appreciated. I looked through the post and couldnt really find what I am looking for.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Before we delve into CSS solutions, did you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > NavBar and check either Standard NavBar - Align Menu Right? (Defaults Left) or Fixed NavBar - Align Menu Right? (Defaults Left)?

Posted · Report post

yes, standard navbar is checked and its "black transparent" and sandard navbar "main" with Align Menu Right? (Defaults Left)?. The menu items are on the left but I do not want the black bar 100% across and want the menu up across from the logo as with many wordpress themes. I can shorten the navbar but I cannot get it on the same level as the logo without messing something up. Any help is aprpeciated.

Posted · Report post

Hi. When you say on the same level, do you mean you want the menu to align with the top, middle or bottom of the branding image, vertically?

Posted · Report post

fixed it by changing to brandnav. didnt see this at first.

Posted · Report post

Is this fixed or did you still need assistance?