Photo
- - - - -

Remove white space bottom content area

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 gisow

gisow

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

I've run in to some problems when compromising the layout of my website. I can't seem to reduce the white space that's in the bottom of the content area. I've used page border plugin and page/boxes where the text is displayed, but i want the page/boxes to be just above the bottom page border.

Anyone has an idea of what custom CSS i should adjust to make this happen?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15848 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hi, You appear to be using the Page Border section which is a third party section. The white space is from the border image from the books of it. Therefore, you will need to contact the author of the section.

#3 jomafilms

jomafilms

• Members

• 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hi, This isn't in the Page Border but is some standard built-in padding in the PL theme. Try adding this CSS: #page, #dynamic-content {min-height: 200px;} (Or adjust the 200px as needed. By default the min height is set to 400px) and then to remove the padding within the boxes, try this: .ba-column {margin: 0 4% 0 0;} .ba-column p {margin-bottom: 0;} #postloop .hentry {margin-bottom: 0;} (on that last one, if you don't want the margin taken out on every single page, make it specific only to the current page) for example: #postloop #post-2.hentry {margin-bottom: 0;} likewise, if you have other boxes on the site which you don't want to remove padding from, make those settings specific to this page: example: #post-2 .ba-column {margin: 0 4% 0 0;} #post-2 .ba-column p {margin-bottom: 0;} Hope that works for you! Best, Anne

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

I agree with the user above. This is a padding/margin issue, so one or both must be adjusted to solve the issue. For further reference: