Photo
- - - - -

Boxes On A Smartphone

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 mccooluk

mccooluk

Advanced Member

• Members

• 31 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:34 AM

Hi, when viewing the home page of

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

on a smartphone, the boxes at the bottom of the page should appear in 2 rows of 4 columns, but when the view is zoomed in they rearrange into 1 long column. Does anybody know of a way to override this so that they always stay in the correct format? Thanks in advance for any help. Chris

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16332 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:19 AM

Hi Chris, The way they work at the moment switching to one column is working as intended, as far as I am aware. If you wish to have this functionality, you will probably be best asking the PageLines Pros.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 mccooluk

mccooluk

Advanced Member

• Members

• 31 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

Hi, not sure if we are on the same page, but I want to stop them from switching to 1 column, so they always remain in 2 rows of 4.

Alternatively is there a way to make sure the page is displayed at set dimensions on a smartphone (so it doesnt automatically load zoomed in).

Thanks

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16332 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Hi, Like I said the way they're working on smartphones is how they were intended to be used. If you wish to have this changed so that they do not go into one column, you can either disable Mobile view or contact one of our Pros. To disable Mobile view, login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Layout Editor > Disable Mobile Optimized View and check the option.

#5 mccooluk

mccooluk

Advanced Member

• Members

• 31 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

Disabling the Mobile view did the job, thanks very much for your help Danny.