Photo
- - - - -

Modal shortcode tweak

Best Answer Danny , 08 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

Hi Dave, Unfortunately, no, it has been suggested quite a few times in the comments area of Twitter's Bootstrap page but the developer has stated that this is not something they will be adding in the near future. If you wish this kind of functionality, you will need to use a LightBox/FancyBox plugin. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davemoppert

davemoppert

• Members

• 133 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

I am loving the extra shortcodes provided by pagelines. I especially enjoy the modal shortcode, but was wondering if there was a way to have the modal window open from an image instead of a label? For example: I am adding this shortcode: [pl_modal title="Support Gary Johnson" type="btn" colortype="important" label="Join Us"] Information [/pl_modal] Instead of 'Join Us' for the button text, I would like to add an image instead. Is there a way to do this either by adding the image url in the "Label" attribute or change the "Type" attribute from button to image?

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13192 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:14 AM   Best Answer

Hi Dave, Unfortunately, no, it has been suggested quite a few times in the comments area of Twitter's Bootstrap page but the developer has stated that this is not something they will be adding in the near future. If you wish this kind of functionality, you will need to use a LightBox/FancyBox plugin.

#3 davemoppert

davemoppert

• Members

• 133 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

Bummer. Thanks Danny.