Photo
- - - - -

Drop-down navigation not working

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 ylvaholn

ylvaholn

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

Since I installed Pagelines Framework on my new website winterwind.se/2012 I can't seem to get the drop down menu to work properly. (on my other site, winterwind.se it works fine) I am probably missing something obvious here but I can't seem to get it to work; I only get winterwind.se/2012/#m1 links from the menu items that have sub menu items. I have the latest version of platform framework and the problem occurred before I installed any plugins so I don't think that's the problem. I have ticked the "enable drop-down navigation" option. Does anyone have any suggestions?

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16392 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

Hi, Just so we can rule it out, can you please disable any active non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issue. Also, can you post a screenshot of your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Menus page please. In case there is an issue with the way you have created your Menu.

#3 ylvaholn

ylvaholn

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hi Danny, Thanks for your suggestions! Seems like there was a problem with the J Shortcodes plugin. I deactivated it and voil? : problem solved. A shame that I didn't try that before. Thanks!

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16392 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

Happy to hear your issue has been resolved and thank you for informing us!