Soapbox/Box mashup?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 serving_spirit

serving_spirit

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:13 AM

Hi there! Check this out on my site. It looks like a glich has allowed me to left justify my image in a SOAPBOX. Note the two link boxes at the bottom of each box.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

My question: IS this a glich? Because even though it has worked beautifully for me on TWO separate pages, now it wont work anymore and its ruining the consistency of my site. Does anyone know how I did this and how I can repeat it? (Now when I try to do the same thing the soapbox images are always on top and are HUGE no matter what I do to the size/pixel box thing on the Pagelines default setting or page settings or both.) Thanks, Katie

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15047 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:49 AM

Hi Katie, I may be wrong here, but from the looks of it, you have actually added the those images in the Soap Box editor instead of using the image uploader. I have just done the same thing (see image) and I get this effect (see other image)

#3 serving_spirit

serving_spirit

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

Oh wow, You are RIGHT, I totally did! I just went back and checked on the soapboxes that 'worked'. I put the photo in the CONTENT section and left justified it, and then forgot that was an option. Thank you, you have saved me so much frustration. I'll make better notes from now on. Lol. :D

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

For moderation purposes, I thanked rangelone.